Méraud Antigua "Miho Black"
LAST PIECES AVAILABLE!
DELIVERIES SEPTEMBER 2023
- LIMITED TO 100 PIECES
- EXCLUSIVE LANDERON 248 CALIBER
- SWISS MADE
- EXTRA RUBBER STRAP
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY
Three years in the making, inspired by the spectacular classic regatta races, the Antigua is a testament to creating a timepiece inspired by the past, but with a "Big Eye" on the present.
The elegantly shaped 40mm case is fitted with a fully restored Landeron caliber 248 movement, a well respected vintage caliber used by many Swiss manufacturers during the 1960’s. The hunt in Switzerland for a vintage manual chronograph movement took us 2 years.
We're extremely proud to offer this exceptional timepiece with this caliber.
STAINLESS STEEL 316L CASE
UNIDIRECTIONAL SAPPHIRE BEZEL
DOMED SAPPHIRE GLASS
GLOSS BLACK DIAL WITH SWISS SUPER-LUMINOVA®
40MM (diameter) X 48,6MM (lug to lug)
LUG WIDTH : 20MM
THICKNESS : 13.5MM (Glasses included)
MANUAL CHRONOGRAPH MOVEMENT LANDERON 248
MOLEQUIN LEATHER STRAP
FREE RUBBER TROPIC STRAP
WATER RESISTANCE : 100M (10ATM)
Chronograph with "Big-Eye" minute counter
Case with detailed finishings - brushed and polished
Domed sapphire crystal with double AR-coating
Lumed sapphire bezel insert
• Landeron cal. 248 hand-wound movement, 17 jewels
• Diameter: 31mm Height: 6.2mm
• Center-mounted hour hand, minute hand and chronograph second hand, small second at 9 and 45 minute counter at 3
• 18,000 bph (2,5Hz) with 41 hours of power reserve
• Incabloc shock resistance
• Unique Méraud engraving on bridge
• New old stock movement, completely re-assembled
Cal. 248 is one of a family of cam switching chronograph movements produced by Landeron.
This caliber was widely used in the 1960s, including by Heuer-Leonidas, Nevada, Bucherer and Wittnauer.
• Manufactured in Switzerland
• Limited to 100 pieces
• Diameter: 40mm, height: 13.50mm (crystals incl.)
• 316L Stainless steel case
• Domed crystal with double anti-reflective coating
• Drilled lug holes for easy strap changes
• Waterproof to 10 bar (100 meters)
• Nubuck leather strap, made in France by Molequin
• Méraud signature tang buckle
• Individually numbered (XXX/100)
• Polished 316L stainless steel
• Sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective coating
• 2 years international warranty
• Extra calibers in stock for servicing