Méraud Watch Co. – Stijn Busschaert, located at Henri Dunantlaan 8, 9000 Gent, Belgium, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Henri Dunantlaan 8
Méraud Watch Co. processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing it to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we might process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across various websites (eg because this company is part of an advertising network)
– List of contact details of the customer via an app
– Internet browser and device type
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
Méraud Watch Co. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
– inform you about changes to our services and products
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Méraud Watch Co. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Méraud Watch Co. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
Méraud Watch Co. does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example a Méraud Watch Co. employee) sitting between them.
Méraud Watch Co. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. The retention period of data storage is 550 days.
Méraud Watch Co. does not provide personal data to third parties.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. Send us an e-mail if you wish to do so.